This oneís for the boys: I love you! Though Iíve heard more than a few of my friends say that there are no good men, I disagree. Amazing guys are everywhere. And while Iím not jumping right back into the dating scene, I am making more guy friends.
I may have neglected my male friendships during my four-year relationship, but hanging with the boys is reminding me of what I missed. A few of my favorite things about guys:
1. They laugh at their own jokes and donít care if anyone is laughing with them.
2. They can rag on each other all day and donít get in a fight.
3. They pretend to not care about fashion, and then ask females for wardrobe advice.
4. They give you special treatment because youíre not a dude (such as letting you have the last burger at the bbq or offering you the best seat in the car).
5. They think youíre hot just because youíve got breasts.
Of course, my girlfriends have endless perks (I can talk about the boys with them!). But no matter how much women may joke about shipping all the men to an island until theyíre needed to reproduce, Iíll tell you this: A life without men just isnít worth living.